Testo Max UK is a sex hormone which is produced in men’s testicles. It is naturally occurring hormone also produced in small amount in woman’s ovaries and adrenal system.
These hormones are available in injection form used in men and boys for treating conditions like impotence, delayed puberty and other hormonal imbalances.
These injections are also given to women to treat breast cancer which is spreading to other parts of the body.
Important information for using Testo Max pills:
Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning for the baby.
Avoid taking this drug if you have male breast cancer, prostate cancer, serious heart condition, or severe liver or kidney disorder.
If you are allergic to this drug do not take testosterone.
- Liver or kidney disorder
- Breast cancer
- High cholesterol or triglycerides
- Enlarged prostate
- History of heart disease
- If you take blood thinner(Jantoven, Warfarin, Coumadin)
As mentioned by FDA this medicine could harm an unborn baby or pregnant women. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or become pregnant before taking the medicine. Try to avoid pregnancy if you are taking this treatment.
During the course of treatment do not feed your baby with breast milk. It is known whether it is directly passed in the breast milk and can affect the baby.
How to UseServing Size: 3 capsules per day Servings per Bottle: 30 Recommended Use: Take three (3) capsules with water approximately 45 minutes befor your workout. Use with a suitable diet and exercise programme. For best results, use for a minimum of 2 months. Recommended workout period: 2 months on and 1.5 weeks off. Order Now
How is Testo Max given?
Testosterone is directly injected in your muscles which will be provided by healthcare provider. It is usually given from 2 to 4 weeks depending upon the condition being treated.
Some myths regarding this injection is it will provide athletic performance? But keep in mind before taking it is not used for this purpose.
While taking this medicine frequent blood test should be done.
What happens if I miss a dose of best testo max pills UK?
If you have missed any dose call your doctor for next injection.
What happens if I overdose of testo max supplements?
Chance for overdose is negligible as you are taking these injections from healthcare provider in a medical setting, so don’t be afraid he will take care.
What should I avoid while receiving testosterone injection?
Firstly consult your doctor so that he can tell you about complete treatment and will inform about any restrictions should be taken in beverages, food or physical activity.
If you come across any sign of allergy or discomfort immediately call your doctor. Call your doctor if you find these symptoms:
- Change in skin color
- Painful or difficult urination
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Increased or ongoing erection of penis
- Rapid weight gain
- Swelling in your ankles or feet
- Decreased amount of serum, impotence, ejaculation problems
If you find
- signs of blood clot in lung, wheezing, sudden cough, coughing up blood, rapid breathing.
- Sign of blood clot in leg, warmth, and swelling, redness in one or both legs.
- Increased level of calcium in blood causing stomach pain, increased thirst or urination, constipation, joint pain, muscle pain or weakness, and feeling tired or restless.
- Problem in liver-itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, upper stomach pain, jaundice, clay colored stools.
If a woman is receiving testosterone will show male characteristics which in no case are reversible when treatment continues. Quickly consult your doctor if you come across these signs:
- Male pattern hair growth
- Enlarged clitoris
- Changes in menstrual periods
- Hoarse or deepened voice
Testo Max side effects found common in both (men and women) that include:
- Headache anxiety
- Pain or swelling where the medicine was injected
- Male pattern baldness, increased facial or body hair growth
- Numbness or tingly feeling
- Increased or decreased interest in sex
Consult your doctor for these and other side effects you are going through. These are few side effects mentioned others may also occur.
Why Does Testosterone Decline?
In males after the age of 30 years most of the men start experiencing decline in testosterone level. A decline in sex feeling sometime leads to drop in testosterone, leading men to think that their less interest in sex could be due to their old age.
According to Jason Hedge, MD, PhD, urologist at Oregon health and Science University in Portland says’ some think that it is part of aging, but that is an misconception’.
A decline in testosterone level can’t be said to have a near total lack of interest in sex. Some patients of Hedge’s who are in their 20’s, 30’s or 40’s face other health problem than aging.
Doctors will try to explain you the complete situation before reaching to any conclusion on low testosterone. They will also suggest to have blood test for determining of men’s testosterone level in body.
Low Testosterone: How Low is Too Low?
The bottom point of man’s normal total testosterone level is about 300nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). The upper limit for the same is about 800 nanograms per deciliter on the lab. A low testosterone level in normal man could be due to many reasons that are:
- Hormonal Disorder
- Injury in testicles
- Type 2 diabetes
- Testicular cancer or treatment of testicular cancer
- Chronic liver or Kidney Disease
Intake of some medicines and genetic disorder can also result in lowering of testosterone level. Aging can also be one factor for lowering level. In some cases the cause is not known.
But sometimes it is strange when we come across something that’s off we record 200ng/dl or 100ng/dl.
Hedge suggests that if a man does not have symptoms, he should be advised to take proper treatment. Sometimes low testosterone level often leads to drop in bone density which means bones become more fragile and tend to break easily.
how to boost testosterone if you have low testosterone with Testo Max UK?
Having gradual decline in testosterone level according to age is not matter of concern. Treatment is advised if you are experiencing symptoms related to low testosterone.
If a young person has low testosterone level if could directly affect after their marriage when couple is trying to get pregnant for this purpose testosterone injections are best options according to Hedge. These injections are given every week for stimulation of sperm production and motility (swimming ability). If fertility is not the issue than in that case testosterone is delivered in gel or patch form. As they are applied in a regular basis and help testosterone in steady level. Person using testosterone gel should not be exposed to other people.
A new treatment is mentioned by Hedge in which several pellets are placed under the skin of buttocks, where they release testosterone over the course of three to four months.
If the symptoms patients are facing only because of the low testosterone they tell that within few weeks they notice significant change sometimes it is not too fast, according to Hedge.
Few risks are also noticed while taking the treatment: increased red blood cell in man and enlargement of breast. Men having breast cancer should not use this treatment. This treatment is usually not advised to person having prostate cancer.
Testo Max UK- Side Effects
There were several side effects which are not reported but if you come across such side effects you can report it to FDA. Consult your doctor for medical assistance.
Other Testo Max dosage forms:
Intramuscular oil, intramuscular solution, intramuscular injectable, intramuscular suspension nasal gel/jelly.
Testosterone can cause several unwanted side effects which require medical attention.
If any of the above side effects is noticed while taking treatment, consult with your doctor. Some incidences which are not known are:
Pain, redness, trouble breathing, swelling in arms and legs.
Any of the below symptoms are found by overdose of testosterone get emergency help from doctor:
- Symptoms of overdose
- Temporary blindness
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
- Sudden and severe inability to speak
- Weakness in the arm or leg on one side of the body, sudden and severe
Some of the testo max side effects may not require any medical assistance. Your doctor might be able to help you in preventing these side effects but keep an eye on if any of the following side effects continue.
More Common testo max tablets Side Effects:
Gum or mouth irritation
Less Common after taking testosterone pills:
- dry mouth
- blemishes on the skin
- breast pain
- change in taste
- itching skin
- Bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- bleeding gums
- enlarged breasts
- fear or nervousness
- feeling sad or empty
- gum pain or blisters
- trouble concentrating
- trouble sleeping
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- loss of appetite
- loss of interest or pleasure
- lower back or side pain
- mouth ulcers
- swelling of the gums
- swelling of the nose
- noisy breathing
- painful or difficult urination
- redness and swelling of the gums
- slow or fast heartbeat
- stinging of the lips
- stomach cramps, pain, fullness, or discomfort
- passing of gas
- pounding in the ears
- quick to react or overreact emotionally
- rapidly changing moods
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to testosterone: transdermal solution, compounding powder, nasal gel, intramuscular solution,subcutaneous implant, buccal film extended release, transdermal cream, transdermal ointment, transdermal film extended release, transdermal gel.
The common reported side effect of this drug is acne, edema, site pain, injection site erythema, cough or dyspnea during or immediately after injection.
The common reported side effect of testosterone is skin reaction (16.1) and allergic contact dermatitis (up to 37%).
- Very common (10% or more), allergic contact dermatitis (up to 37%), Testosterone topical: Skin reaction (16.1), itching, burn like blisters (12%).
- Common (1% to 10%): Acne, burning, induration
- Uncommon (.1% to 1%): Alopecia, dry skin, erythema, pruritus, rash (including rash popular), folliculitis (testosterone topical).
- Requency not reported: urticaria, male pattern baldness, Seborrhea, hirsutism injection site inflammation.
- Post marketing reports: hyperhidrosis, discolored hair, Angioedema, angioneurotic edema, leukocytoclastic vasculitis.
- Very common (10% or more): Accelerated growth
- Common(1% to 10%): hypogonadism, increased estradiol.
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Increased blood testosterone
- Frequency not reported: precocious puberty (in prepubertal males), Signs of virilization in women (e.g., hoarseness, acne, hirsutism, menstrual irregularity, clitoral enlargement, and alopecia)
Post marketing reports: Testosterone increased, Hyperparathyroidism, prolactin increased.
- Very common (10% or more):Testosterone buccal film: Gingivitis (32.6%)
- Common (1% to 10%):oily stools (due to IM injection oily solvent), Diarrhea, Testosterone topical: Gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastrointestinal bleeding, gum tenderness, gum edema, taste perversion, gum or mouth irritation (9.2%), taste bitter, gum pain.
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Nausea
- Rare (less than 0.1%): Abdominal pain
- Frequency not reported: Intraabdominal hemorrhage, abdominal disorder.
- Post marketing reports: Testosterone buccal film: Dry mouth, gingival swelling, lip swelling, mouth ulceration, stomatitis, vomiting.
- Very common (10% or more):Testosterone topical: application site blistering (12%), Application site pruritus (up to 37%).
Common (1% to 10%):Topical testosterone: Application site erythema, application site warmth, application site irritation, application site vesicles, application site exfoliation, application site burning, application site induration, bullae at application site, mechanical irritation at application site, rash at application site, contamination of application site, Injection site pain, injection site discomfort, injection site pruritus, erythema, injection site hematoma, injection site irritation, injection site inflammation; injection site reaction.
Post marketing reports: Application site swelling (topical testosterone), Injection site abscess, procedural pain.
- Common (1% to 10%):hypertension, Hot flush.
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%):Cardiovascular disorder
- Frequency not reported: Venous thromboembolism
Post marketing reports: Tachycardia, cerebral infarction, cerebrovascular accident, circulatory collapse, deep venous thrombosis, syncope, thromboembolism, thrombosis, venous insufficiency, angina pectoris, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, coronary artery disease, coronary artery occlusion, myocardial infarction.
- Common (1% to 10%):benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), ejaculation disorder, prostatitis, abnormal prostate examination.
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Decreased urine flow, urinary retention, urinary tract disorder, nocturia, dysuria, prostate induration, prostatic disorder, testicular pain.
- Rare (less than 0.1%): Impotence, inhibition of testicular function and testicular atrophy, micturition disorders, epididymitis, bladder irritability.
- Frequency not reported: Pediatrics: Precocious sexual development, an increased frequency of erections, phallic enlargement, Oligospermia, priapism, benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostatic growth to eugonadal state), excessive frequency and duration of erections.
- Post marketing reports: Urinary tract disorder, pollakiuria, prostate infection, calculus urinary, dysuria, hematuria.
- Common (1% to 10%): Hematocrit increased polycythemia.
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Prolonged activated partial thromboplastin time, prolonged prothrombin time, increased red blood cell count, increased hemoglobin
- Frequency not reported: Bleeding in patients on concomitant anticoagulant therapy, blood and lymphatic system disorders, suppression of clotting factors II, V, VII, and X.
- Post marketing reports: Thrombocytopenia, anemia
- Common (1% to 10%): Fluid retention (sodium, chloride, water, potassium, calcium, and inorganic phosphates), weight increased, appetite increased
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Hypercholesterolemia, increased triglyceride, increased glycosylated hemoglobin
- Frequency not reported: Metabolism and nutrition disorders, hypercalcemia, abnormal lipids (decrease in serum LDL, HDL, and triglycerides).
- Post marketing reports: Hyperlipidemia, hypertriglyceridemia, blood glucose increased, hypoglycemia, diabetes mellitus, fluid retention.
- Common (1% to 10%):Hemarthrosis (testosterone topical), back pain
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Myalgia, musculoskeletal stiffness, increased creatine phosphokinase, arthralgia, pain in extremity, muscle spasm, muscle strain
Frequency not reported: Increased bone formation, Pediatrics: premature epiphyseal closure.
Low Testo Max UK
Testosterone is naturally produced hormone in the human body which is produced in testicles of men. It produces sperm and men’s sex drive and also builds muscle and bone mass.
Testosterone level decreases with men’s age. Men will experience some symptoms when the testosterone level will decrease more than expected. Low testosterone is found when the level goes below the normal range (300-1000ng/dl according to U.S Food and Drug Administration) a blood test is performed called Serum Testosterone level is used to determine level of testosterone.
Various symptoms occur if testosterone production is dropped. Signs of Low T called hypogonadism can be mistaken sometimes as aging.
Testo Max for Low Sex Drive
Testosterone plays an important key role in sex dive in both men and women. Men can experience a low sex drive that could be due to age. However someone with low T will experience a drastic drop in desire for sex. Low T can also drop sex drive in women.
Difficulty Achieving Erection
Testosterone increases men’s sex drive and also gives erection. Testosterone cannot work alone to give erection for this it stimulates receptors in brain for production of nitric oxide- molecule which helps in erection. Various other health problems can also influence erectile function, so it is important to know whether low T is causing this symptom.
Low Semen Volume by best Testo Max UK
Semen is a milky fluid which gives motility to sperm and testosterone helps in its production. The more testosterone level a man has more semen is produced.
Testosterone has various functions in which hair production is also main function. Balding (losing your hairs) is a natural phenomenon of aging in men. People with low T will experience facial hair loss and loss of body.
Fatigue & Lack of Energy
Men with low T will experience extreme fatigue and lack of energy in body. If you are tired and have low T you will experience extreme reduction in energy.
Loss of Muscle Mass
Testosterone plays an important role in building of muscles so people with low T will notice a decrease in muscle mass and strength. Those who try to gain muscle mass and strength with training might find it difficult to build muscle.
Increase In Body Fat
Men with low T will gain body fat. Sometimes they come across ‘gynecomastia ‘ a condition in which they have enlarged breast. The reason behind this is not known.
Adolescence to Early Adulthood
Level of testosterone is very high in adolescence and early adulthood. The changes found in the body are boy’s voice changes; shoulders broaden and face structure become masculine.
|Age:||T Level (ng/dL):||Age:||T Level (ng/dL):|
|0-5 months||75-400||0-5 months||20-80|
|6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20||6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20|
|10-11 yrs.||<7-130||10-11 yrs.||<7-44|
|12-13 yrs.||<7-800||12-16 yrs.||<7-75|
|14 yrs.||<7-1,200||17-18 yrs.||20-75|
|15-16 yrs.||100-1,200||19+ yrs.||8-60|
|Avg. Adult Male||270-1,070||Avg. Adult Female||15-70|
|30+ yrs.||-1% per year|
Where you can purchase testo max supplements in UK?
We deliver this product where ever you want in this world. Delivery is free and at your door step. You only need to do is order your product from our website dianaboluk.co.uk and sit at your home we will arrange this product to you.
You can easily boost your testosterone level naturally by taking TestoGen every day. It is easy to use and will fit into you daily routine easily.
You can buy this Testo Max in Halesowen, Nazeing, Newcastle upon Tyne, London, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Wales, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland UK at affordable cost.